New Ads

New ads

Friday, March 10, 2017

Marvin Beaverman

Give Marvin Beaverman a follow today:

https://twitter.com/MarvinBeaverman

Marvin Beaverman is the nom de plume for Marvin Yonamine. Marvin is one of the biggest Beaver fans I know. Marvin's dad went to Oregon State, his wife did too, and their three kids are all Beavers. Marvin volunteers on the island as an alumni representative for Oregon State. I count Marvin as my friend and one of the good guys.

Marvin hails from Hawaii.

Marvin has one amazing story. He has worn Beaver gear every single day since January 1, 2001. You can read more about this here is a story by Josh Worden:

http://www.orangemedianetwork.com/daily_barometer/pride-on-his-sleeve-to-wear-osu-gear-for-years/article_84e7e94a-b9b9-11e5-9820-4f7a65391865.html

Marvin is a fun follow. Take a minute and give him a follow today. Aloha!

Do you like this post? Please comment on it below and share it on your social media sites. and give me a follow on Twitter here:

https://twitter.com/I_am_orange

3 comments:

  1. Hey The Orange One. You are a really nice person. I am assuming you are a person and not a computer program because I have never seen a picture of you. Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I'm very excited to inform everyone that I'm completely cured from my HSV 1&2 recently. I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it's really help during my outbreaks but I totally got cured! from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from a powerful herbalist and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 12 days of using the herbal medicine. I'm here to let y'all know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr Oyagu and his herbal exploit. Contact him via email: oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com call or whatsApp him on +2348101755322.

    ReplyDelete