New Ads

New ads

Monday, May 11, 2020

Wake Up and Give Him Credit

By Gregory Crawford @wchoops

When now retired Tim Finchem was the Commissioner of the PGA Tour I always thought he was best Commissioner in all of sports. After all he guided the Tour through the 3rd worst economic crisis  in United State and without the game’s biggest star of all time Tiger Woods, by continuing to increase revenue and making sponsors always happy..

Now moving into that number one spot has to be NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell. Yes the NFL has conduct issues which should never be taken lightly, but at same time the NFL as a whole is an unstoppable machine.

Goodell is the brains behind the success. His biggest attribute is that is something is not working, it gets changed for the better. Most leaders that fail have a big inability to adjust, it is that simple.

Wake up and give Roger Goodell credit. He deserves it as the KING of all Commissioners.

1 comment:

  1. God bless Dr. USELU for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS since 2018 and I was taking my medications, I wasn’t satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. USELU , how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine within 3 days. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 2weeks later i was cured from HERPES contact him via email (dr.uselucaregiver@gmail.com) once again thanks to you Dr. USELU cure the flowing virus, contact his email or add him on whatsapp (+2349019328641) cancer cure
    diabetes cure
    ringing ear
    herpes cure
    warts cure
    HPV cure
    HIV cure
    get your ex back
    pregnancy herbal medicine
    Hepatitis

    ReplyDelete