New Ads

New ads

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Comeback: Watch this sport over next year

By Gregory Crawford @wchoops

There is no question that NASCAR had hit if not rock bottom in 2018, some pretty heavy duty lows.

Including sponsorship losses and continued declines for almost all races with TV.

Where there is a bottom, there also is a top. I am not the first to say it, but I will say it. Get out of the way, cause NASCAR will rise again.

Great leaders change things for better. NASCAR has a great leader now in Steve Phelps. He will change everything and for the better.

Steve Phelps is Craw’s Corner person to watch in 2019, as he turns NASCAR around.

This was an easy choice for me as I am not even a fan of NASCAR (I never even wash my car and I can’t find the dipstick), but I am a fan of great leaders and Steve Phelps is a great leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment