New Ads

New ads

Sunday, August 8, 2021

Knowing One's Place


 By Harry Cummins


     I believe there are nearby places and landscapes we do not really see simply because we are so familiar with them. In our incessant desire to expand our horizons, we often miss our own back yard.

    Sitting in the time-worn green wicker on the side of my house, it becomes apparent to me that unless I can actually sense and comprehend what this particular place means every day,  how could I ever expect to assimilate what is happening in a wider world?

     We go down so many roads in this life, seeking and seeing so many things.  Do you ever feel these are simply representative of the things we could have seen at home all along?

     Pull up a chair and feel the home field advantage!  All the things we need to know are within easy reach thru a conscious awareness. What a day for a daydream!

     



hcummins@aol.com

     

1 comment:


  1. Wonderful piece you got here , I feel quite happy after I read your Article because I found out that we still have intelligent informative researchers who can still take time out of their busy schedule to put all this together BEST QUALITY FAKE MALAYSIA PASSPORT I've bookmark your site and furthermore include RSS. keep us refreshed all the time.

    ReplyDelete