By Gregory Crawford @wchoops
Into my 8th decade not much surprises me or shocks me anymore. I still think I am highly competitive, definitely compassionate and like most concerned about the future. However this pandemic has like everyone else had a huge impact on my thought process, here is just few examples.
1. Until it happened a pandemic of this magnitude was never, not even once in my thought process.
2. At the same time little did I think it would last this long, with at present no end in sight.
3. I actually am politically savvy, but in my wildest thoughts, I never once thought wearing a mask would become a political issue. Heck in Japan people who are sick have donned a mask for as far back as I can remember.
4. In addition, never did I think golf would again become wildly popular, hoping it stays that way
5. Last but worst, why has the pandemic caused drivers to be even worse , which never seemed possible . Including it is safe to say, 50 percent anymore don’t even use
their turn signals.
Stay safe and here is to brighter future for all.