New Ads

New ads

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

I Know It Has Been Awhile

It has been a long time since I posted anything to Craw's Corner, so I figured that it was very much overdue.

During the summer, I covered Eugene's premier American Legion baseball team, the Eugene Overhead Door Challengers. The Challengers finished its season with an overall record of 50 wins and 14 losses, a second place finish in its league (Area 4) and an Oregon American Legion baseball state championship. The team also did extremely well at the Northwest Regionals in Gillette WY, but were eliminated on the next to last day of the tournament by the team from Idaho Falls ID, who ended its season winning its second straight American Legion World Series title.

Lately, I've been involved in covering high school football in the Eugene and Klamath Falls areas. This past season, I was a Public Address Announcer for the Marshfield High School football program during its game at Sheldon High School with Prairie High School of Vancouver WA and with Rainier High School at Cottage Grove High School. 

I was also a sideline reporter for two games for Mazama High School audio and video broadcasts on Wynne Broadcasting's 1240 AM and 106.5 FM The Winner (KRJW) and Medford-based Table Rock Sports and filled in for two radio broadcasts of Crescent Valley Raiders football in the Corvallis-Albany area on 720 AM KFIR.

An apology is also in order as I didn't have any 2021 Pac-12 Football Power Rankings posted this season. I should have, so I'll have the final regular season Pac-12 Football Power Rankings (my own) posted after this weekend's games.

Yours truly, Bill Crawford (no relation to Greg), will get back on the ball, so to speak, and post power rankings for Pac-12 Men's and Women's Basketball soon. 

In the meantime, please...be nice to one another, pray for our leaders (no matter how good or bad you may think they are)...and have a wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving!

<Merry Christmas, too!>

No comments:

Post a Comment