New Ads

New ads

Saturday, March 11, 2017

OSU BsBall Managers

Give the OSU BsBall Managers a follow today:

https://twitter.com/OSU_Managers/status/838833823097864192

This is a brand new Twitter account. As I am writing this the account already has 140 followers. The people behind this account are the hardworking staff that get the baseball team prepared for the road to Omaha every single day.

Do you like this post? Please comment on it below and share it on your social media sites. and give me a follow on Twitter here:

https://twitter.com/I_am_orange

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I'm very excited to inform everyone that I'm completely cured from my HSV 1&2 recently. I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it's really help during my outbreaks but I totally got cured! from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from a powerful herbalist and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 12 days of using the herbal medicine. I'm here to let y'all know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr Oyagu and his herbal exploit. Contact him via email: oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com call or whatsApp him on +2348101755322.

    ReplyDelete