By Gregory Crawford @wchoops
Craw’s Corner has had more comebacks by far than Richard Nixon, if you don’t understand, Google Richard Nixon.
We are back again with sports and news. Stick with us it will be fun, quick and easy to read. So thoughts for today.
1. I see an NBA final of Miami vs Lakers, which will have many underlying issues.
2. When baseball resumed I thought Cleveland Indians would win the World Series, cause they have best pitching in baseball. Pitching can be the greatest, but Indians can’t manufacture many runs. My prediction could be wrong.
3. The pandemic has lasted longer than I thought. No disputing this, listen to experts and no one else. Too much misinformation out there.
4. Who would have guessed the hottest sport on planet right now is golf. Hard to get a tee time on public courses.
5. My iconic friend Jon Spoelstra has new book out on Amazon, “Get Your Ideas Approved”. No shock here, it is #1 on many Amazon categories. Get a copy for $2.99 and let me know what you think.
Thanks for reading and always looking for great writers, email@example.com