New Ads

New ads

Sunday, February 24, 2019

AAF Week 3 Power Rankings

By Steven Weldon

Sadly this week, I wasn't able to catch any AAF action. I was able to quantify how well the teams did and make a power ranking.

1. ORLANDO APOLLOS (3-0)
The Apollos didn't need to make a late comeback, withstood a late rally, and took out the Express and became one of two undefeated teams in the league. They'll head to the furthest point west they could go and take on the Salt Lake Stallions in the first game of next weekend's games.

2. BIRMINGHAM IRON (3-0)
Trent Richardson showed up again and I am now impressed with this Iron team. They dominated the Atlanta Legends, and now stare 4-0 in the face with a matchup with the San Antonio Commanders next weekend.

3. SAN DIEGO FLEET (2-1)
The Fleet came out swinging against the Commanders in their rubber match. They cemented themselves above them, and will attempt to continue their stride on the road against the reeling Memphis Express.

4. ARIZONA HOTSHOTS (2-1)
It seems I was wrong about this team as well, but that's the fickle nature of sports. In a competitive game against the Stallions, the Hotshots had a chance late - even tried the Onside Conversion - but failed. The football gods shine down, however, as they can redeem themselves against the Legends next weekend.

5. SALT LAKE STALLIONS (1-2)
The Stallions picked up their first win, an impressive one against the Hotshots. Let's see if they can surprise the Apollos next weekend.

6. SAN ANTONIO COMMANDERS (1-2)
Woof. These guys need to play someone different. A loss to the Fleet after taking them down in the first game ever and a disappointing finish against the Apollos on their back, they need a win. It will not get any easier, as they head to Birmingham.

7. MEMPHIS EXPRESS (0-3)
ALMOST had their first win. Unfortunately, they took on the best team in the league. Next weekend they host the Fleet. Could they finally win? Or will they have to wait until week five?

8. ATLANTA LEGENDS (0-3)
All this team has going for them it seems is their nifty color scheme. Another loss on their record and another game they don't break 12 points. I don't think they sniff victory next weekend unless they can score more than 20 points. The Hotshots are a good team, and good teams respond after losses.

Catch all the AAF action Saturday and Sunday afternoon starting at 1 PM on B/R Live, NFL Network and CBS Sports Network.


1 comment:

  1. Hello! I'm very excited to inform everyone that I'm completely cured from my HSV 1&2 recently. I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it's really help during my outbreaks but I totally got cured! from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from a powerful herbalist and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 12 days of using the herbal medicine. I'm here to let y'all know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr Oyagu and his herbal exploit. Contact him via email: oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com call or whatsApp him on +2348101755322.

    ReplyDelete