New Ads

New ads

Sunday, February 24, 2019

No More Overtimes In College Basketball

By Gregory Crawford @wchoops

At least give it a day before you yell at me about this please.

I am all for eliminating overtime in college basketball and if high school and pros want to join in, more power to you.

How does this sound in its place.

1. Replace overtime with a free throw shootout.

2. Before the game the head coach presents his list of five shooters to referees.

3. Teams alternate shots at an end they choose.

4. One point for each throw made.

5. If tied after the five players are done , then sudden victory gets to kick in, coach chooses shooters out of original five.

This is exciting. It beats a boring overtime which often are poorly played and officiated.

Don’t worry, it is too good of an idea to be implemented. And so was the 3-point line when first talked about in 1974.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I'm very excited to inform everyone that I'm completely cured from my HSV 1&2 recently. I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it's really help during my outbreaks but I totally got cured! from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from a powerful herbalist and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 12 days of using the herbal medicine. I'm here to let y'all know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr Oyagu and his herbal exploit. Contact him via email: oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com call or whatsApp him on +2348101755322.

    ReplyDelete