New Ads

New ads

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

'Up In The Air' - Lofty Marks Top Week 3 of Track and Field Season


by Harry Cummins


     The just released NCAA Division 1 Men's Indoor Track and Field Rankings still show Texas Tech holding onto the Number 1 spot, but two spectacular individual aerial performances sent ripples thru the top 10.

     Freshman pole vaulter Mondo Duplantis (LSU) became the second best performer in collegiate indoor history this past weekend, when he soared 19-3"(5.87m) at the LSU Invitational.  Only record holder Shawn Barber has vaulted higher.

     Alabama junior Shelby McEwen became the new season leader in the high jump when he leaped a career best 7'7 (2.31m) at the Carolina Challenge.  The sky is virtually the limit for this former basketball player who once won a  high school slam dunk contest in Las Vegas by duplicating Michael Jordan's signature free-throw line dunk staged at the 1988 NBA All-Star game.

 Here are the latest team rankings:

1. Texas Tech
2. Florida State
3. Florida
4. Houston
5. LSU
6. Georgia
7. Texas A&M
8. Texas
9. Alabama
10 Stanford

19. Oregon


     Be sure to check back with Craw's Corner throughout the indoor and outdoor seasons, ahead of the NCAA D-1 Indoor Championships March 9-10 in Birmingham, Alabama, and the Outdoor Championships in Austin, Texas June 5-8.


   

   

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I'm very excited to inform everyone that I'm completely cured from my HSV 1&2 recently. I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it's really help during my outbreaks but I totally got cured! from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from a powerful herbalist and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 12 days of using the herbal medicine. I'm here to let y'all know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr Oyagu and his herbal exploit. Contact him via email: oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com call or whatsApp him on +2348101755322.

    ReplyDelete