New Ads

New ads

Sunday, February 17, 2019

CCC's Martin Ends Season As Nation's Leading Scorer

by Harry Cummins

     With a 40 point performance in his final game Saturday night, Multnomah University's Justin Martin has won the NAIA D-2 regular season national scoring championship by the narrowest of margins.

     Martin finishes the regular season with a 31.86 ppg scoring average to edge out Cameron Hunt of Southwestern (Kansas) who posted a 31.74 ppg mark.

     Both players registered 40 points in their final regular season game in one of the most spirited national scoring races in NAIA history.

     Martin struggled with a leg injury in the closing minutes of his team's loss to Northwest University in a battle for the 8th and final playoff spot in the Cascade Collegiate Conference.

     Martin will return for his senior season at Multnomah.



   

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I'm very excited to inform everyone that I'm completely cured from my HSV 1&2 recently. I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it's really help during my outbreaks but I totally got cured! from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from a powerful herbalist and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 12 days of using the herbal medicine. I'm here to let y'all know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr Oyagu and his herbal exploit. Contact him via email: oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com call or whatsApp him on +2348101755322.

    ReplyDelete